Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dell latitude d830 graphics?

I don't know much about computers. So don't give me ****.

Hokay, so. I have a latitude d830 and all pictures on it look really bad. Just, crappy quality and you can like, see the pixels. I changed the resolution, but that doesn't help.



Can I buy a graphics card or something to make it look better? Or send it in?

Just, tell me how to make it pictures look better.Dell latitude d830 graphics?
Graphics card ain;t gonna help ya out much....



Gonna need to find a program that can edit and clean up pictures...Dell latitude d830 graphics?
hmm i found this on another blog hope it helps ';Right click the MSN Accelerator icon in your system tray and set the level to “none”.



';Acceleration'; determines how pixelated and compressed the images become.



but i dont even know which icon is the msn accelerator icon so i hope you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment