Friday, November 19, 2010

My computer monitor is messed up.?

My cpmputer monitor is letting me see enough but the outside colors and words are grey and block-ish. i cant excatly explain how it looks but someone suggested to hit start then display then settings and change my pixels number because it was to low. well i got there and the arrow i suspposed to move to make it higher (pixels) wont move at all.My computer monitor is messed up.?
Sounds like you need to re-install the driver for the video card.



You'll need to identify the brand and model and then visit the website of the manufacturer to get the correct drivers.



Likely the video card will be from NVidia or ATi or Intel.



If you don't know which brand of card it is you could download PCWizard from http://www.cpuid.com

This will identify it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment