Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the resolution of my computer's monitor to 640 X 480 pixels?

I recently recorded a movie using my television's DVD recorder. However, when I place the DVD in my computer and attempt to watch the movie, the resolution isn't right. I am using the Windows XP operating system and Internet Explorer 8. Does anyone know if there is some way I can reduce the resolution of my computer's monitor to improve the quality of the movie? I want the resolution to be as low as possible--to 640 X 480 pixels.How do I change the resolution of my computer's monitor to 640 X 480 pixels?
It's possible your video card doesn't allow you to go that low. The video should scale automatically, something else is wrong.How do I change the resolution of my computer's monitor to 640 X 480 pixels?
Control Panel%26gt;Display use the slider
Try right clicking on the desktop and click on ';graphic properties';.

No comments:

Post a Comment