Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change a tiny image size (not pixel size) of a scanned picture so it up/downloads as a larger image?

I scanned some pictures and tried to upload them to a web site - the image is so tiny you can barely see it - The pixel size is large enough (1700 x 2200) and I can change the image size for other applications (i.e. email) but I can't seem to change it for for up-loading to a website. Any help would be appreciated. thanksHow do I change a tiny image size (not pixel size) of a scanned picture so it up/downloads as a larger image?
Perhaps the image is being resized by the page that is hosting it. Review the underlying HTML of your page. The size-parameters for the image, if they are different from the image itself, will be noted there. You can also try a ';save as'; operation on your hosted image, and compare the image-size of the original with the image you download.How do I change a tiny image size (not pixel size) of a scanned picture so it up/downloads as a larger image?
crop the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment