Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change my monitors resolution if it says ';Optimum Resolution 1440x900 pixels';?

I right clicked my desktop and clicked properties%26gt;settings to change my screen size, but i can't because it says the optimum resolution is 1440x900 pixels, which isn't an option on my computer, and only like 2 of the resolutions work with the monitor and ones way too big and the other is way too small.



i did click on the advanced tab and then went to the monitor tab, but it shows up as ';default monitor'; and wont let me click properties to adjust the driversHow can I change my monitors resolution if it says ';Optimum Resolution 1440x900 pixels';?
It would be worthwhile to go to the montor manfacturer's website and download the drivers for your monitor so that it can use that resolution. If your computer has a video card instead of onboard video, then you should also download the drivers for the video card. By doing both of these things you should be ok and be able to set your monitor to the resolution you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment