Friday, November 19, 2010

QUESTiON ABOUT PICTURES?

is there anyway to change the pixel density of pictures? I saved pictures from the internet and they are very small, i want to make one my background but since its so small, when i try to stretch it it looks bad, and i know i can tile it but i want to be able to stretch it with it looking good. Will changing the pixel density help this and how can i do it? I have Photoshop, if you can using that program. THank you.QUESTiON ABOUT PICTURES?
I think you should Vectorize it, it's how they stretch photos for big advertising boardsQUESTiON ABOUT PICTURES?
You really need to have started with a larger file. One with more pixels in it.



I tend to buy proper professional images to start with to be honest. http://www.fotolia.co.uk sell web images at only 57p so that is my starting point for looking usually.



Good luck
try resizing in photoshop, but then put it through a gaussian blur filter. this can sometimes have a nice effect on low res pics.
no way to improve the resolution of a picture.

a low quality picture is low quality anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment