Friday, November 19, 2010

Check photo pixel size and change compression?

I have to submit my photo into a contest and these are the requirements (below). How do I set my photos to the correct requirements?



';...with a CD/DVD (non-returnable)

containing the digital file of the image with minimum 3000 pixels at the longer side and minimum

JPEG compression...';





10 points await you! Thanks in advance :)



ps: The photo is in JPEG, already taken. Please I need step by step instructions thanks!!Check photo pixel size and change compression?
Hello , do you mean you want to put your photos to cd\dvd discs??/I think you can try RZ Free DVD Burner , it can directly convert any files or folders to any cd\dvd disc as data dvd , freeware ,easy to use, but you just can open it on computer , you can't play it on dvd player, you can yahoo or google search and download RZ Free DVD Burner , hope it could help you !

No comments:

Post a Comment