Friday, November 19, 2010

Why have my icons & font on my computer suddenly gotten smaller? I can barely read my email.?

I have gone into display section and changed the pixels..but the next size is way too big. This has happened to me once before and I have no clue--how or why--HELP!!!Why have my icons %26amp; font on my computer suddenly gotten smaller? I can barely read my email.?
I am assuming you are using windows. What you can do is increase the font size to the large and to do that right click on your desktop and then chose properties (at the bottom) then in the appearance tab change the fount size from normal to large.Why have my icons %26amp; font on my computer suddenly gotten smaller? I can barely read my email.?
Hi. Same thing happened to me....try hitting the control and plus keys to make it bigger, and the control minus keys to make it smaller...see if that works, it worked for me.
if it is yahoo go to tools select til bar select yahoo tool bar , status bar and lock the tool bar . you can enlarge your page up to 200%

No comments:

Post a Comment