Sunday, November 21, 2010

What a joke this is, I can't get anybody to answer my question.?

How do I change the color pixels for Yahoo Messenger AND Messenger shuts off when I try to view or use a webcam, how is this fixed?What a joke this is, I can't get anybody to answer my question.?
first of all what color pixels are you trying to change lol....txt for messages or your yahoo contacts or just the style and color of the pager.....and as for the camera i had the same problem because the drivers that came with the cd were not compatible with the version of yahoo...if you have downloaded the newest version of yahoo try going to the website of the manufacturere of the camera and download the newest drivers ! hope this helps if not post again and ill tryin help you

No comments:

Post a Comment