Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to Create 310 by 90 pixel clip art using Corel Draw?

Hi,



Can any of you graphics pros help me with creating the required 310 by 90 pixels logo that is needed for the End of Auction Email for eBay? I have already created a logo in Corel Draw 9 (essentials) using vector clip art. I think I have to change it to a bitmap first before I can change the pixel size... right???



After the conversion is done, how do I then specify 310 by 90 pixels?



Thanks!How to Create 310 by 90 pixel clip art using Corel Draw?
depending on wich format you would like it to be.

click ctrl +e this means the graphic is going to be exported.

then a box will appear and there you can choose the format, size and quality.

i recommend that you export it to the ';desk'; folder so it can be easy to find for other means.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment