Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i resize my photo from 320x320 pixels to 240x 320 pixels?

How do I change my photo from 320x320 pixels to 240x 320 pixels.My system is using windows 2000.I dont know how to go about it.how do resize my photo to fit in the visa lottery programme for 2009How do i resize my photo from 320x320 pixels to 240x 320 pixels?
You will want to crop your image instead of resizing it. Since 320x320 and 240x320 have different aspect ratio, resizing will cause distortion. In your case, the distortion will be so great that you won't be able to use it for your visa lottery application.



You will need to find an image editing software capable of cropping. Find the mask tool and enter your specific dimensions, or if by aspect ratio, enter 3:4. Then create the mask over your picture and use the crop tool to crop it.



Since you have very few pixels to work with, it is probably best if you ask a friend who is proficient in image editing to help you.How do i resize my photo from 320x320 pixels to 240x 320 pixels?
Download the free program ';Irfanview';



It will let you resize to any size you want. Just go to ';image'; in the tool bar and then down to ';resize image.'; Enter the resolution you want in the two boxes and ta da! Take two seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment