Friday, November 19, 2010

In photoshop can I select a color that occurs throughout a picture and change it all at once?

I've got a file of the polish coat of arms, but the detail on the hawk is all done in a gray, and i'd like to make it black. I know there's some way I can select the color and then have photoshop find all pixels that color and change them to black. But how do I do it?In photoshop can I select a color that occurs throughout a picture and change it all at once?
go to color range and then select the gray and then fill the selected areaIn photoshop can I select a color that occurs throughout a picture and change it all at once?
That's what color does. It's normal.
Go to Image%26gt; Adjustments%26gt; Replace Color then use the eyedropper to select your main color, and the eyedropper with the + symbol next to it to select any additional colors.



Then use your slides to adjust the darness, hue, etc.



(((This is for MAC I cant recall right now on PC if it is in the same foldlers, but the tool is still called Replace Color in PC)))

No comments:

Post a Comment