Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gmail help- it's too big.?

I've had this happen to my desktop before, and all you have to do to fix it is change resolution or pixels or something similar. However, my cat decided to sit on my laptop while I was out the room, and my gmail tab in Firefox was open. Now everything in gmail, the whole page, is too...big. Does anyone know how to fix this?Gmail help- it's too big.?
If you use Firefox, click Control and minus or Shift and minus.



I use the No Squint plugin so it's Control and Minus, but I think it's Cntl + - without that.



That would make sense if it's only the one page that is too big.



Good luckGmail help- it's too big.?
Try to close browser and reopen it. If problem is there go to tools on the top right of window bar and select the zoom you want it at.
Yes, your cat zoomed into the page, i would hit Ctrl + 0 or go under the view menu, click zoom and hit reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment