Sunday, November 21, 2010

I can't get Save for Web to resize images.?

I have done it a thousand times, but now on my PS CS2 when I go to Save for Web, I cannot change the pixel size. It simply won't let me type in a new number. I don't know what I did wrong. I tried Adobe site (insane), I tried the internet in general, my friends, I tried turning it off and on. Puh leeeze kind people, doesn't any one know how to make Save for Web work again?I can't get Save for Web to resize images.?
What's wrong is that Save for Web is for saving images in web formats (gif, jpeg, png) and not for resizing!

If you want to resize go to Image menu %26gt; Image size.

To learn more about changing image size and resolution have a look at this page:



http://www.awdsf.com/courseware/photosho



P.S. Whether Num Lock is on or not I can equally type in Photoshop Resize area and in Save for Web %26gt; Image Size.

No comments:

Post a Comment