Friday, November 19, 2010

In visual basic, how can I open an image as a matrix, in which I can change the values of the pixels ?

I need to open an image, change the values of the pixels in a certain pattern .. and then save that image ... how to do that ?In visual basic, how can I open an image as a matrix, in which I can change the values of the pixels ?
Well you don't need to actually establish your own matrix to do this. An image is a collection of points (representing each pixel). There are several ways in VB to accomplish what you are asking. One is through pure VB code using Point and Pset. Another is through the windows API which is quite a bit faster.



I have found a wonderful site that will show you several ways to do what you are asking and provides even example projects to play with. I am quite confident you will find what you need. Just select the type you want from the menu on the left.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment