Saturday, November 13, 2010

Could somebody please tell me how to change my pixels on my photo as it is only51 at the moment?

you mean 51k i presume? thats a mobile phone res, 320x240, look in your camera resolution and set it to the higest res you can. if you have no options, then you need a better camera or phone.

software interpolation may make the image bigger, but the quality suffers...Could somebody please tell me how to change my pixels on my photo as it is only51 at the moment?
You can't change the megapixels of a digital photograph, that is determined by the camera hardware. If you want more megapixels then you need to buy a new camera that has more.



If you want to resize your photograph to a smaller size then you need to change the resolution, or pixel dimensions (same thing). Many freeware and commercial programs are available to do this, not least of which will be the photo software that came with your digital camera.Could somebody please tell me how to change my pixels on my photo as it is only51 at the moment?
Candy Pops, I'd love to help but I don't really know what you mean. Please give some more information.
You cannot, in any practical way, increase the resolution of a digital image. For example, if you wanted to make the image larger, all you would manage to do is to make each individual pixel larger, resulting in a jagged image with no smooth lines.



You CAN reduce the resolution or the size of a digital image. You just need an application that can do this. It does not need to be an expensive one. Window's Paint can do this.
I would ask some ';miracle maker';. List available, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment